Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A decade of Freedom!

It was Christmas Eve ten years ago that I came to know Christ as my Lord and Savior.
What a journey it has been! At first I wasn't sure what all would transpire and immediately I noticed nothing significant, but now I can look back and see a world of change!
You have to understand that it is a developing relationship.
After the initial first step unto your own true personal path with God
is when your journey begins and what you choose to give and take
is determined by your faith in action! May I tell you somthing?
Give Him everything you have to give!
Take all that He pours out to you!
Be more real with Him than anyone else in your life!
He will bless your socks off if you let Him!
Jesus was there even before I welcomed Him into my life,
patiently waiting for me to tear down the walls that I had built.
Since then we have built so many more things together.
If you haven't started your journey you need to ask yourself why.
It truly is the greatest decision of your lifetime.
With it comes freedom for Etertinity!

No comments:

Post a Comment